HomeDefinitions / Rate Explanations / Assumptions
1. RESIDENT: Resident rates apply to all persons living within the incorporated city limits of Westlake. Proof of residency will be required: (a) valid, current, photo identification and (b) copy of a current utility bill will be presented by the “resident” to the golf staff who will enroll the resident into the course’s database. The resident’s database record will be linked to a plastic card which will be given to the resident at registration. The card will not be required to check-in / for daily play but will minimize the time of any such transaction at the counter. Lost cards can be replaced if necessary. This card will be marketed as The National Rewards Card. Residents will not have a separate card but will have a separately accessible database record.
2. FAMILY: Rates above govern the use of the course based on permanent residency. Visiting houseguests or relatives who retain permanent residency outside the incorporated city limits of Westlake do not qualify for resident-discounts.
3. REGISTERED CORPORATIONS, BUSINESSES, EMPLOYEES: Rates above govern the use of the course based on permanent residency. Employees of corporations or other businesses who retain permanent residency outside the incorporated city limits of Westlake do not qualify for resident-discounts even if their employer is located within the incorporated city limits. The course may partner via contract with various agencies who negotiate specific discounts or other golf opportunities for their employees, customers or other, as necessary or deemed valuable and opportunistic in operating the course by the local management staff and senior representatives from Billy Casper Golf, who will present any contractual arrangement to Westlake City Council in advance of its implementation.
4. TWILIGHT: Twilight hours will vary throughout the season, based on available daylight as well as seasonal temperature increases/decreases. For the purpose of this rate presentation, “twilight” will begin at 3pm CDT.
5. CLOSING: Closing hours will vary throughout the season, based on available daylight and any necessary adjustments for course / club utilization. The last 18-hole starting time will generally be offered until 90 minutes before sunset. Hours will be posted at the course and on the course website as determined. Generally, Billy Casper Golf managed facilities operate 365 days per year, except when restricted by clients or other conditions (weather).
6. SENIOR: Golfers who have reached their 62nd birthday.
7. JUNIOR: Golfers who have not reached their 19th birthday.
8. GOLF OUTING: A group of golfers of 16 or more players who (a) sign an event contract with The National Golf Club of Louisiana and (b) have made an initial deposit per the terms and conditions of the contract. Golf outing rates are flexible based on the overall value of the times reserved and will vary by day and seasonal business and weather patterns. Golf outing players are REQUIRED to rent golf carts from the course for their event.
9. SAMPLE ROTATING HOLIDAYS (weekday or weekend): Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day-After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4.